Modern luxury two story holiday home sitting on the cliff between two iconic Sydney beaches
The house boasts spectacular ocean views over the Tasman Sea and up the coast. Enjoy the ever changing outlook – sunrises and sunsets, kite surfers, paragliders, tow in surfers (when the Long Reef Bombies are breaking), boats, birdlife and seasonal whale watching.
You will be ideally located less than 300m to the Dee Why’s beach, ocean pools, restaurants and cafes.
Sydney’s CBD is a 30-40 minute drive away, and the famous Manly beach only a 10 minute drive away.
It’s a perfect holiday home for family and friends to relax and enjoy an idyllic Northern Beaches experience.
New Years Eve….watch the spectacular New Year’s Eve fireworks from the house ! (fireworks launched from barge off Dee Why beach).
- 4 bedrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 living/lounge areas
- Large LCD televisions
- Playstation and games table
- Bar area with pool table
- Children’s playground and sand pit
- Fully equipped modern kitchen
- Double door fridge/freezer
- Induction cooktop
- Electric oven and range hood
- Instant boiling and filtered water tap.
- Laundry with washing machine and clothes dryer, iron and ironing board
- Study with wired internet access (wireless access for rest of house).
- Downstairs guest toilet and basin
- Air conditioning (reverse cycle)
- Board games and books for guest use
- Outdoor shower (hot and cold water)
Main bedroom – 1 Queen bed
Bedroom 2 – 1 Queen Bed
Bedroom 3 – 2 x single beds
Bedroom 4 – 2 x single beds
Rental: $7,000per week
Refundable security deposit: $2,000
Cleaning fee: $350
Linen fee: $100